The husband ( who will be referred to as the B man) hits me up with the idea of going to Israel in January to run the Tiberias marathon. He knows his best chance at convincing me is to plant the marathon seed. It is an out and back where the runners travel alongside Lake Tiberias, known more commonly as the Sea of Galilee. It will be beautiful running weather at that time of year and so I think there
may be a chance of being convinced. A small chance. Why? Because I have some fears....
1. The plane crashing
2. The heart thing ( it's not an issue anymore but still)
3. Losing the B man ( the guy is forever wandering off )
4. Jet lag.
5. Taking an entire day to complete the marathon
6. Not being able to complete the marathon
7. The Syria rocket launcher thing that sometimes happens
8. Car crash
9. Passing out on the course
10. Running below sea level.
11. iPod dieing
12. Me dieing
The You Tube side bar has been added. Type in Tiberias marathon 2009 you can take a peek ....it does look fun.
How We Feed Our Kids
1 day ago