- G has received a ribbon for third place in her category for the frost bite run! Congratulations!! (I guess I had better get my but in gear!)
- I realized last night that there are only two weeks left until the Hypothermic half! (I guess I had better get my but in gear!)
- Upon waking up earlier than one should I could not return to sleep, even though I tried desperately to ignore the running gear calling out to me. It has been too long and life has been terribly busy, but for some insane reason I woke up early.... (I guess I had better get my but in gear!)
- I guess I have to note that there was NO windchill this morning. (I guess I had better get my but in gear!)
So I got my but out there.
Now it's time to get in some serious mileage. I'm not sure what that would be but there are only so many hours in a day and I've been unable to add the miles I would like, so here it goes......
- Back to the training plan. (must find that plan)
- Back to trying to get to bed early enough to get up early in the morning.
- Back to eating well enough that I can run whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Can't wait to see you out there.