Saturday, June 5, 2010

Long Run Sunday, June 6 edition

Here we are, another week is ending and we are beginning a new one.

This has been a busy week for us all I'm sure, I am looking forward to beginning a fresh new week with so many possibilities and opportunities. For this post I just want to say that we will be meeting at our usual spot at Tims (portage and westwood) for 5am. Keep in mind that we hit the road between 5:05 and 5:20am, as there is sometimes need for the extra caffeine start up.

We are looking to keep our distance in the higher mileage (for us) at about the 20+ for tomorrow. I'm wondering how this is going to go as it is my first long run after Fargo and I am just back running this week. I guess we will find out in the morning!

So for today, let's all play hard and get a great nights sleep! See you in the morning!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment