Monday, June 14, 2010

What's in your Pack?

we are all different in what we choose to bring in our packs for long runs.  I am often surprised to see how organized some of us are, while others are fixated on one thing...like interesting snacks.  On a few occasions I have seen a book poking out of someone's pack,  but have yet to see anyone reading while running. I would like to know what is in YOUR pack ( or whatever you carry with you for runs).  Send your photo to barefootrunning@shaw.ca and when enough are collected we will post it in a new series called WHATS IN YOUR PACK WEDNESDAYS.  You might be surprised to see what is lurking in the bottom of your running pack!
Happy Trails.
Gail


2 comments:

  1. Must say, haven't used a pack as of yet, but I'm sure that will be coming in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pack consists of three gels, two liquid bottles, 2 Gravol (for the longer, hot runs), my phone, and sometimes my Visa card. Not very exciting, but it fits the bill. Mike

    ReplyDelete